Last updated June 30, 2022
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations, do so on them on initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source codes, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively known as ‘Content’) and the trademarks, service marks and logos are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright laws and international conventions.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any future use of the Site.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud or mislead us, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information.
- Disable any security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content.
- Disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our Support Services or Submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, advisors, or agents.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other software.
5. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to yourself.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retail full ownership of all your Contributions and any intellectual property rights, or other proprietary rights associated with your contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (‘’Submissions’’) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you. You agree that there should be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement of any proprietary right in your Submission.
- SITE MANAGEMENT
- USER DATA
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending emails and completing forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records by us or via the Site.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
LS Accounting Firm LTD
2nd Floor, Ebenezer House
2-10 St. John's Street
Bedford, Bedfordshire MK42 0DH